Helping you

Take action on common complaints

REPORT IT. If you report an issue, the council will investigate it and often act on your concerns. Based on knocking hundreds of doors, South Lanarkshire Greens have put together a list of the main issues people are concerned about with links to where you can report it and get action.

If you don’t have internet access call the South Lanarkshire Council General Enquiry line 0303 123 1015 during opening hours: Monday – Thursday, 8.45am – 4.45pm Friday, 8.45am – 4.15pm. or in emergencies at evenings and weekends 0800 242024.

If you don’t have any joy going through these channels, please contact for help.

Report it! A list of all the SLC online forms in case you can’t find what you’re looking for.


Litter Fly tipping and East Kilbride Community Litter Pickers

Dog fouling

Grounds and park maintenance. Overgrown hedges / vegetation cut back once a year OR can be tackled at any time if it is causing an obstruction

Report a housing repair issue (South Lanarkshire Council tenants)

Paths maintenance Even though the form is called ‘roads fault’, keep going as it also covers path faults, taking you to a map to report the issue.

Faulty lights

Anti-social behaviour

Graffiti Offensive graffiti gets removed within 24 hours, the rest takes 5 working days. Report it on this link and it will get sorted, even on private property.

Refill or repair my grit bin

General customer enquiry – use this one if you can’t find the form you need

Comments Off on Take action on common complaints